Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    So if a heavy chain-smoker (one that rips the filters off of cigarettes) finally starts coughing and can't stop....
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
So if a heavy chain-smoker (one that rips the filters off of cigarettes) finally starts coughing and can't stop....
 Login/Join
 
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
1rose

RIP Joe

Trying to give a fuck and failing

1anon
 
Posts: 1178 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1000 tard points for ignoring any and all advice
posted Hide Post
Trump reminds me quite a lot of gog. The mannerisms, temper tantrums, confusion about ordinary things, etc.. his walking out of a photo op and not signing something because he couldn't answer the reporter was a classic.

Y'all have voted yourselves in a classic narcissist. Gotta hope he's not a psychopath, as well.

Just as with gog, there were little hints, before. But, just as with gog, if you didn't know what it was, you might not have realized the depth of the problem.

Luckily for me, I came across an article about narcissists in a newspaper, one that I found on a park bench and decided to read while waiting around. The lightbulb moment! Then I went further, and checked out the internet, where there are some amazing articles and youtubes about these kind of people.
 
Posts: 16787 | Location: France | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1000 tard points for ignoring any and all advice
posted Hide Post
I'm still at the tart factory...it's been a year, now. My decades-old car is still doing the 98km round trip. The contract won't last for much longer, so I'm enjoying it while I can. There are two other people from my village who have recently begun to work at the tart factory, and sometimes our schedules match and we ride share.

One of them is the boyfriend of GOG's daughter, Princess. Not that he sees her very often, as she's in a city about 70 kms away. She's at the universtiy, there, and being sponsored by her dad's lawyer/lover. Seems she's flunked out and is going to Paris to look for better opportunities, and has prettyvmuch tood the boy 'au revoir'. Poor kid. She was only there for as long as it suited her. I can't say anything to him, as it seems he knows nothing about the real lives of her/her dad.

The coin-op laundry is still shut.

Brb...kid on phone..
 
Posts: 16787 | Location: France | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I would weigh 600lbs if I worked in a tart factory. I have a sweet tooth for pastries.


"Covfefe!" - Kek vult
 
Posts: 5706 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
Now you can see a working Laundramat
View camera online in Nord-Pas-De-Calais, Roubaix


"Covfefe!" - Kek vult
 
Posts: 5706 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.


posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
Now you can see a working Laundramat
View camera online in Nord-Pas-De-Calais, Roubaix

I checked out your link and waited for some french ladies to fold their underwear, but, no dice...
Fish
 
Posts: 2518 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
Now you can see a working Laundramat
View camera online in Nord-Pas-De-Calais, Roubaix

I checked out your link and waited for some french ladies to fold their underwear, but, no dice...
Fish
you must wait for midnight GMT/Zulu. That's when French tarts wash their undies.


"Covfefe!" - Kek vult
 
Posts: 5706 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1000 tard points for ignoring any and all advice
posted Hide Post
Wanna hear some good and positive news? Like, you know, get away from all the crazy hate and confusion, at least for a bit?
Here ya go...

So the pie job finished, which was sad in a way, cause it was fun and most of the people were nice. Which was a relief in a way, because me and my old car were suffering a bit, from driving 100kms a day.

But the best part is that I've taken the leap, and become self-employed. You'll never guess....I'm selling anti-headlouse kits. Yep, the mayo clinique continues! And prospers...not just kits for lice, but also for bedbugs (ugh, remember that crazy night?!), dog and cat fleas and ticks, wooden floorplank fleas, roaches, ticks on humans.

And....soap. The soap part evolved from the battle against the headlice, as that kit evolved to also include a bar shampoo that's repulsive to headlice, which evolved to bar soaps/shampoos that are repulsive to fleas, to ticks, to bedbugs...and then I got to chatting to the woman who produces the soap for me, who also makes all kinds of other, really beautiful soaps...she mentioned one that has salt in I, and the lightbulb clicked on in my head!..

....We're a town that produces salt...I went to see the salt bosses...they were happy to have me be affiliated with them...our new salt soap, with amazing crystals in it, is now being poured, cured, and shipped...and the first expo and sales of salt soap, felted salt soap (to resemble the local river rocks), plus sort of moderny-smelling, purpley one that will certainly appeal to young men, plus the producers' other more beautiful soaps, and the lousekits, petkits, hunter/hiker kits, and bedbug kits, will be at our local salt festival at the beginning of next month! Along with mosquito nets (whose kits are being formulated), diatomaceous earth, essential oils used to deter critters, extra licecombs, gloves, masks, hairclips, tick ID and pinch kits...and lotsa mayo, too, of course.

Lol, I've debated having an old barbershop or hairstylist chair, too, and offering free de-lousing...but it seems that I'm the only one that thinks it's a good idea.

I've been doing a video, trying every single cure/remedy/solution/recipe for getting rid of headlice. Mayo, of course, conditioner, olive oil, vicks, vaseline, ground up silica gel kitty litter, ground up borax, cow poop (used in Africa), cornstarch cooked with water and lemon, kerosene, straight vinegar, you name it, slathered onto my hair and rubbed into my scalp, with approval ratings for each product (mayo might be messy, but it wins). If I can't get the video up and showing on my stand, then it'll be screenshot pictures, poster sized, hanging as backdrop.

I guess you could say that I've found inspiration. Which was a bit difficult to find there, for a time, what with gog, the kids flying the coop, the mid-life crisis, and all of the craziness of the past few years. The goal is not just a market stall or a local fete...the goal is total louse eradication, the whole world over. See, there's no point in getting rid of yours, if the person next to you doesn't get rid of theirs, too. And if they don't have the know-how or the $$$, then you're just gonna catch headmonsters all over, again, and keep the vicious cycle going. But if everyone shares the knowledge, and the combs, repellents...mayo recipes...then everyone wins!

With this in mind, 20% of all sales profits will go towards donations of kits to those in need. I'm going to try to save the world (from headlice), one head at a time. And help the inside of my own head while I'm at it.

Voila! Your good news for the day, right here at UB's.
 
Posts: 16787 | Location: France | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.


posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by susie:
Wanna hear some good and positive news? Like, you know, get away from all the crazy hate and confusion, at least for a bit?
Here ya go...

So the pie job finished, which was sad in a way, cause it was fun and most of the people were nice. Which was a relief in a way, because me and my old car were suffering a bit, from driving 100kms a day.

But the best part is that I've taken the leap, and become self-employed. You'll never guess....I'm selling anti-headlouse kits. Yep, the mayo clinique continues! And prospers...not just kits for lice, but also for bedbugs (ugh, remember that crazy night?!), dog and cat fleas and ticks, wooden floorplank fleas, roaches, ticks on humans.

And....soap. The soap part evolved from the battle against the headlice, as that kit evolved to also include a bar shampoo that's repulsive to headlice, which evolved to bar soaps/shampoos that are repulsive to fleas, to ticks, to bedbugs...and then I got to chatting to the woman who produces the soap for me, who also makes all kinds of other, really beautiful soaps...she mentioned one that has salt in I, and the lightbulb clicked on in my head!..

....We're a town that produces salt...I went to see the salt bosses...they were happy to have me be affiliated with them...our new salt soap, with amazing crystals in it, is now being poured, cured, and shipped...and the first expo and sales of salt soap, felted salt soap (to resemble the local river rocks), plus sort of moderny-smelling, purpley one that will certainly appeal to young men, plus the producers' other more beautiful soaps, and the lousekits, petkits, hunter/hiker kits, and bedbug kits, will be at our local salt festival at the beginning of next month! Along with mosquito nets (whose kits are being formulated), diatomaceous earth, essential oils used to deter critters, extra licecombs, gloves, masks, hairclips, tick ID and pinch kits...and lotsa mayo, too, of course.

Lol, I've debated having an old barbershop or hairstylist chair, too, and offering free de-lousing...but it seems that I'm the only one that thinks it's a good idea.

I've been doing a video, trying every single cure/remedy/solution/recipe for getting rid of headlice. Mayo, of course, conditioner, olive oil, vicks, vaseline, ground up silica gel kitty litter, ground up borax, cow poop (used in Africa), cornstarch cooked with water and lemon, kerosene, straight vinegar, you name it, slathered onto my hair and rubbed into my scalp, with approval ratings for each product (mayo might be messy, but it wins). If I can't get the video up and showing on my stand, then it'll be screenshot pictures, poster sized, hanging as backdrop.

I guess you could say that I've found inspiration. Which was a bit difficult to find there, for a time, what with gog, the kids flying the coop, the mid-life crisis, and all of the craziness of the past few years. The goal is not just a market stall or a local fete...the goal is total louse eradication, the whole world over. See, there's no point in getting rid of yours, if the person next to you doesn't get rid of theirs, too. And if they don't have the know-how or the $$$, then you're just gonna catch headmonsters all over, again, and keep the vicious cycle going. But if everyone shares the knowledge, and the combs, repellents...mayo recipes...then everyone wins!

With this in mind, 20% of all sales profits will go towards donations of kits to those in need. I'm going to try to save the world (from headlice), one head at a time. And help the inside of my own head while I'm at it.

Voila! Your good news for the day, right here at UB's.

You and I are from different planets, but follow your heart, Susie.

And, let your Freak Flag fly!

Thumbs Up
 
Posts: 2518 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
That is really cool, Susie. You're making your mark for the betterment of mankind, one head at a time. Freaking awesome!


"Covfefe!" - Kek vult
 
Posts: 5706 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post



4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
I don't know why but I just can't get enough of this thread.
 
Posts: 21075 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know why but I just can't get enough of this thread.


Easy......it is because you want to some how just wish that you could beat the numbers on your Bunghole thread! dumbass




Obama Sucks!
 
Posts: 10856 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
No way anyone would ever get the post count this one received.
 
Posts: 21075 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nikoli Krushev:
No way anyone would ever get the post count this one received.


Yours already has over 300 more posts than this one.

Yours: 2346

This one: 2033


...
Snort chooses to represent himself with
this authentic Nazi Third Reich silver bar
complete with swastika as his avatar.



My avatar is now a Nazi gold bar in snort's honor.
 
Posts: 210 | Location: IN SNORT'S NAZI CACHE | Registered: August 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Yours already has over 300 more posts than this one.Yours: 2346This one: 2033


Schnoz no read so good. Post vs READ! Susie post read = 101,193 Nik post read = 25,665 dumbass Nik make almost all posts himself!
 
Posts: 762 | Registered: June 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Favog:
quote:
Yours already has over 300 more posts than this one.Yours: 2346This one: 2033


Schnoz no read so good. Post vs READ! Susie post read = 101,193 Nik post read = 25,665 dumbass Nik make almost all posts himself!


Mighty Sockvog no read so good.

NIKOLI SAID POST COUNT NOT READ COUNT! 1tool

Stupid rock head.


...
Snort chooses to represent himself with
this authentic Nazi Third Reich silver bar
complete with swastika as his avatar.



My avatar is now a Nazi gold bar in snort's honor.
 
Posts: 210 | Location: IN SNORT'S NAZI CACHE | Registered: August 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Christopher Walken
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 434 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
Bump
 
Posts: 21075 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up
 
Posts: 7742 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4923 Tard Points

God

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:
Thumbs Up


You're welcome.
 
Posts: 21075 | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    So if a heavy chain-smoker (one that rips the filters off of cigarettes) finally starts coughing and can't stop....

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.