Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Thats gota suck
Go
New
Find
Tools

Thats gota suck
 Login/Join

posted
If you would be willing to do this, then you are the sort of idiot that deserves to be fleeced.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.co...=2745836#post2745836

Posts: 174 | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
...at a loss for words, re: donation as well as ban. smh.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 2930 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Goddammit. Why don't one of you fuckers make me a one thousand dollar donation?

Then I could ban you too.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2786 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

Do you take rubber checks

Posts: 938 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
$1K to TB? That needs to be VERY public over there. Holy shit. Especially with the fundraiser about to take place.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1341 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colossally stupid - but you have to wonder how often people do that. Truly is a G.D. cult.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll give you all the lap dances you desire.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5747 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
Does anyone here think that anyone there has a spare $1k to throw down that rathole? I suspect that the tale can see over September corn.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5956 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post
Dennis does have millions visiting TB so there could be some Wink

I would hope that people would have enough brains to not send in $1K, but didn't Kimber have a similar experience years back after he had ponied up $500?

Check out Toner's Smilies - pixels for all occasions...

Posts: 3188 | Location: On frozen pond | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
Does anyone here think that anyone there has a spare $1k to throw down that rathole? I suspect that the tale can see over September corn.

I'm afraid it's probably 99% true.

Back in the day at TB2Kooky, I had a few, shall we say, "interactions" with Mr. Fred's Horseradish himself. He's a legit businessman who sells horseradish products.

He's nuttier than a fruitcake and has a HUGE ego, even though he's fucking dense as they come.

If I remember correctly, he's also a religitard. Big time.

1green

Posts: 2705 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
quote:

I'll give you all the lap dances you desire.

Keep on chuckin' those boners at Jefiner, Chicom.

She acts all hardcore and extremely uninterested in your advances, but I bet she's almost ready to give in.

Don't let the "How many boners does it take to get to the center of a Jefiner" question go unanswered.

Because, "The world may never know" is completely unacceptable!

Posts: 2705 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Emeritus
posted Hide Post

The Word's Foremost Authority.

Posts: 588 | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
One day she will relent, and the next day all doom will be approved.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5747 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you could pm me an address I will gladly donate a pair of used socks to the cause.

Posts: 938 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post