Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!
Go
New
Find
Tools

EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!
 Login/Join

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted
EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!
Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft September 29, 2019 595 Comments

Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff is connected to a Ukrainian arms dealer. Is this why he’s willing to lie in front of the nation when accusing President Trump of crimes?

Adam Schiff is arguably the biggest liar in Congress…. ever. He now leads the House Intelligence Committee and this past week oversaw the Intel Committee where he attempted to align President Trump with some ‘trumped’ up allegations concerning his phone call with the President of the Ukraine. Schiff lied in his opening remarks and claimed numerous falsehoods about the President’s call in spite of the transcript being provided the day before.

His entire description of the President’s call was a lie – we have the transcript and this was not in it!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...rainian-arms-dealer/

The turd is swirling in the toilet getting ready to be flushed down!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· Sep 28, 2019

The Whistleblower’s complaint is completely different and at odds from my actual conversation with the new President of Ukraine. The so-called “Whistleblower” knew practically NOTHING in that those ridiculous charges were far more dramatic & wrong, just like Liddle’ Adam Schiff..

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....fraudulently and illegally inserted his made up & twisted words into my call with the Ukrainian President to make it look like I did something very wrong. He then boldly read those words to Congress and millions of people, defaming & libeling me. He must resign from Congress!

Posts: 125 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Projection and Schiffty.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 6028 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
Whatever the left says to smear the right is almost guaranteed to be what the left is guilty of.

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6663 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are all lying weasels and need to be run out of DC!
They make me want to spit when I see/hear them.

Posts: 90 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Bug-eyed, Schitt is also linked to having homosexual sex with ungeraged teenaged boys.

Posts: 6061 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff

I looked up who he's married to. El Barfo! He thinks him and his wife are really Adam and Eve. He's a Jew, she's Catholic (turned Jewish?). Some tidbit from the article:

Adam and Eve Schiff have an estimated net worth of $1.74 million, according to InsideGov.com. This is 63 percent higher than the average member of Congress and 104 percent more than the average representative. His net worth also puts him at 21st among all the members from California.

More here: https://heavy.com/news/2018/02...hiff-wife-bio-photo/

Posts: 125 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
1.74 Million?, sorry but that's chump change in the swamp

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 88 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post