Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Saw this gem on my Twitter feed today...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Saw this gem on my Twitter feed today...
 Login/Join

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted
quote:
President Trump Tweeted:
"Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!"

Holy. Shit.

Did he just take credit for no Commercial Avaition plane crashes?

I think he did.

His ego is astounding.

Thumbs Up

Posts: 2569 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Some might even say delusional.

Posts: 2023 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
you know he tweets this shit so people like you all and the msm will jump on it and be distracted.

he plays you people like a Steinway

lmao
I love watching the feathers get fluffed

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 617 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Meh. Like most things, I'm in the middle on Trump. I don't think he is the cretin that most on the left assume he is. I also don't think he is the genius that most people on the right assume he is. I definitely do not agree that he has some kind of cunning plan to "distract" us. So far, he has been a godawful president, but it seems like he might be learning so perhaps he'll improve.

Posts: 2023 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
you know he tweets this shit so people like you all and the msm will jump on it and be distracted.

he plays you people like a Steinway

lmao
I love watching the feathers get fluffed

The only way I'm "fluffed" is around my waistband from eating waaaaay too many delicious things over the holiday.

Other than that, a flock of flying pigs fucking in mid-air have more pertinence in my daily life than the tweets of the POTUS.

IMHO, on a bell curve of Fuck-tards, he's definitely outside two times the standard deviation of mean.

But, he is quite entertaining.

I'll give him that.

And, for the time being, he's leaving my guns alone.

'Merica!

posted Hide Post
He’s a hot mess. He has no filter. He’s the most transparent president I can recall. Whatever part of deep state he can take down or disrupt has my support.

Posts: 6 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Sure is damn fun to watch.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5514 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
With the new tax law, I get more chickuns!!! Thumbs Up

Posts: 766 | Registered: June 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uncle Dow
posted Hide Post
The ups and (mostly) downs of Trump Shuttle, the president’s long-defunct airline

The crash landing of the Boeing 727 was perhaps the best metaphor about Donald Trump’s airline: a passenger jet with malfunctioning nose gear dumping fuel to avoid a greater catastrophe, the thin veneer of a graceful landing torn away with the white underbelly paint grinding on the asphalt, and public relations spin turning a near-disaster into an apparent strength.

“It was the most beautiful landing you’ve ever seen,” Trump said about the incident at Boston’s Logan International Airport in August 1989, just two months after he launched his Trump Shuttle airline to fly white-collar passengers between New York, Washington and Boston. “By the time it landed at the end, the front just touched very softly. Everybody got off. Nobody was injured. They were shaken up. But they were fine,” he said.

The passengers were in good health, but the same could not be same for Trump Shuttle, the mogul’s $365 million regional airline gambit. Trump bought the fleet of 21 planes, terminals and equipment from bankrupt Eastern Airlines with an eye toward gaudy upgrades. But a mix of costly business missteps, a market decline and rising fuel prices led to the airline’s collapse three years later.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...ong-defunct-airline/

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Presidents take credit for good things on their watch all the time. Trump certainly deserves more credit for this than Obambam.

Posts: 97 | Registered: November 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
Here's another one! (Angry Ragehead posted it on another thread, too...)

quote:
POTUS Tweeted:
"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
I measured my Button today --it's YUGE!

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 37 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uncle Dow
posted Hide Post
Last night
quote:

Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!

Picture of Uncle Dow
posted Hide Post
This morning
quote:

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dow:
This morning
quote:

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

I saw those. If he keeps tweeting stupid shit like this, his enemies just might have a chance at removing him via the 25th amendment.

1dunno1

posted Hide Post
So

Michael Wolff is a total loser
Sloppy Steve Bannon has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone
Crooked Hillary Clinton went down in flames
Trump went from successful businessman to President of the United States

Is any of that untrue? If not, then what’s the problem?

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstate:
So

Michael Wolff is a total loser
Sloppy Steve Bannon has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone
Crooked Hillary Clinton went down in flames
Trump went from successful businessman to President of the United States

Is any of that untrue? If not, then what’s the problem?

Every part of those statements may be true. But, HERE'S the problem:

Truth doesn't matter in our society.

Image, perception, and feelings are the fuel that runs the dog and pony show of our government.

For example, take a look at the following tweet from Donald Trump and a response from Luke Skywalker:

You know what? Luke Skywalker is right.

Trump may be telling 100% truth, but it doesn't fucking matter. He looks like an egotistical childish douchebag.

And, THAT'S what matters in society today. He doesn't help his plight with his tweets and attacks at all.

Now, add to the mix that Trump calls himself a genius. He might be...(holy shit, that was hard to type), but he sure as hell dosen't act/speak like one at all.

What happens if it comes out that he has an IQ of 135?

Yes, that's a high IQ, but a genius level IQ is 160...but, certainly a genius would know that.

obvious

Then, add to the fact that he constantly exaggerates, and you might have a pretty good case proving he might not be fit to be in charge of the nuclear football.

One thing is for certain, though. I'll bet big money that we're in for one hell of a show in 2018!

popcorn

This message has been edited. Last edited by: To The Left of Crazy,

42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
HE IS NO MENTAT - remember this:
Trump never planned his days as a businessman.

As he explains on the first page of "The Art of the Deal," he liked to let the day come to him -- no planned meetings, no set agendas. Just let the day unfold and sort of wing it.

And it worked for him: He became a billionaire, reality TV star and finally President.

As most of the baby booomers around the world enter their dementia years it is right and fitting that the leader of the free world leads the way.

Brewskisy

Posts: 7750 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:

You know what? Nobody gives a shit what a talentless has-been actor thinks.

But if you’re looking for “an egotistical childish douchebag”, that would be Obummer.

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstate:
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:

You know what? Nobody gives a shit what a talentless has-been actor thinks.

But if you’re looking for “an egotistical childish douchebag”, that would be Obummer.

Thanks for proving EXACTLY what I was saying.

For you, it doesn't matter if what Mark Hamill says is 100% truth.

You are emoting. Your FEELINGS are what drives your support for Trump and disdain for "Obummer."

You say, "Nobody gives a shit what a talentless has-been actor thinks."

Yet, shouldn't a statement be judged on it's content alone, rather than be dismissed simply because someone you dislike made the statement?

This should be obvious to you.