Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Pussy Olson Can Dish It Out But He Can't Take It!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Pussy Olson Can Dish It Out But He Can't Take It!
 Login/Join

Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

Dude, you HAVE to share that!

Here's my parting shot at the King Tard:

"Hey, fuck you PUSSY! You are absolutely the most insecure little bitch I've ever encountered on the web. Oh, and this will be my 20th ban, by the way. I've been here in numerous iterations since 1999, and if I get bored, I'll come back to haunt your ass again. You are truly a miserable, disgusting waste of human life and are to be most pitied. Unfortunately, my supply of pity has been exhausted so I have none to waste on the likes of you."

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jombi:
That fat tub of shit wants his followers to fund his ego, but can't take it when one of them barks back at him. He's an immature, egotistical pussy. But one that's just a tad bit smarter than his followers in that he gets them to fund his playpen AND agree to play by his rules. He lets people treat Farmer John like an outcast, but I guarantee none of his favorites have ever been issued a warning about civility. Or is it only the staff members you can't challenge over there? I've often wondered how many real members are there vs socks LardAss has created to be his yes men.

Lardass had prolific yes men socks way back in 1999 greenspun days. That's how he stole the forum. obvious

Posts: 1253 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

had to look that up, apparently this is frowned upon...LOL

I'm only on my second @TTOL and refuse to even try@TB2K

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 65 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:

I'm only on my second [sock] @TTOL and refuse to even try@TB2K

Oh c'mon...where is your sense of adventure? Fish

Browncoated Nefarious Malcontent

posted Hide Post
his power went out. for 4 hours. omg

My easy-goin' nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 8848 | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by me poet:
his power went out. for 4 hours. omg

4 hours is a long time for LardAss not to have access to his fans - literal and physical. He whines like a little bitch about having to pick up dog shit once a month in the "Texas heat". When these people finally get their wish and the grid goes down, I predict massive panic attacks and hair on fire.
Doesn't he have a generator? Or is that still in storage and he needs another fundraiser to get the $ to retrieve it? Gotta love these "super peppers", ready for anything, except a power failure, internet out, or their EBT card not working.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 248 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post

SuElPo

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

Why is a 4 hour power outage, even board worthy? If one can not survive 4 hour power outage, what would you do it was days or months.
Yep.
Susan

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday 03:54 PM

Dennis Olson

Chief Curmudgeon

So some of you are trying to tell me what I can or cannot talk about?

How about if I do the same to you...

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11169 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

uhhhhhhhh.... he does that all the time. Always has. I'm shocked he didn't berate her for her speeling/grammerz. Confused

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 3169 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Her ass is probably banned.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11169 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:

uhhhhhhhh.... he does that all the time. Always has. I'm shocked he didn't berate her for her speeling/grammerz. Confused

No one had better dare correct the larded ass. He'll put them in their place, since it's "his site" (that he expects the followers to pay for). But he'll correct, dictate, argue and ban if someone pisses I'm off. What a f'ing tard. What f'ing fools, these people still send in funds to be treated like shit, especially from a douchebag like Olson. He wants to act all tough yet has a meltdown when the power goes out for a couple of hours.

posted Hide Post
Nice avatar for Kadosh?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
He bitching now about having to pick up dog shit and weed eat before mowing. Someone suggested hiring a neighbor kid, but he said he wasn't paying anyone. Cheap bastard.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...er-day-at-95-degrees

Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
He bitching now about having to pick up dog shit and weed eat before mowing. Someone suggested hiring a neighbor kid, but he said he wasn't paying anyone. Cheap bastard.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...er-day-at-95-degrees

But the little bitch can drop $100 on gaming supplies. What a loser!

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...-and-mouse-yesterday

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:

But the little bitch can drop $100 on gaming supplies. What a loser!

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...-and-mouse-yesterday

"I had to go to Fry's yesterday for something for the office. While there..." So let me get this straight; his job is so important they send his fat ass to Fry's to get office supplies? Sounds to me that he's the errand bitch, I mean boy. Wasn't he recently unemployed? I must have missed the glorious announcement that he found yet another job - one so important that he goes out to get office supplies. Unless, of course, he means office supplies for his TB2K home office that the members pay for. If that's the case, they should be happy. He bought his toys on sale.

posted Hide Post
OK now that is about enough. I won't take this bullshit anymore. This is an official warning. Any more of this vulgar disrespect for an administrator will lead to a permanent ban.

Don't fuck with me.

Posts: 6 | Registered: October 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis O1son:
OK now that is about enough. I won't take this bullshit anymore. This is an official warning. Any more of this vulgar disrespect for an administrator will lead to a permanent ban.

What is it they call you over there? Boss? Jefe? That's over there. Here you're a fucking fat fuck lardass. I am curious though as to what you've managed to train he new puppy to do? Any "special" tricks that involve peanut butter and body cavities?
But welcome. You'll find lots of interesting discussion here and even when we disagree, no one is threatened with a ban or even an admonishment.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis O1son:

What is it they call you over there? Boss? Jefe? That's over there. Here you're a fucking fat fuck lardass. I am curious though as to what you've managed to train he new puppy to do? Any "special" tricks that involve peanut butter and body cavities?
But welcome. You'll find lots of interesting discussion here and even when we disagree, no one is threatened with a ban or even an admonishment.

If you want to have a discussion, you should not be so belligerent. Calling me a fucking fat fuck lardass is not respectful. This is your first warning Jombi. I am not just the administrator and owner of TB2K. I am world famous and respected by all but you unwashed little people.

Don't fuck with me.

Posts: 6 | Registered: October 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
lmao

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2898 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post