Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Pussy Olson Can Dish It Out But He Can't Take It!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Pussy Olson Can Dish It Out But He Can't Take It!
 Login/Join

Picture of Kadosh
posted
Well, I burnt my 20th sock today. This sock was OldCraftsman.

The bullshit started with this thread:
Thread: Politicians Fear for Safety as Threats Against Congress Skyrocket
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...ghlight=#post6908212

And then today, in this thread:
Congress Taking Bribes
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...ngress-taking-bribes

The whiny, snowflake bitch responded via PM with this:

What a fucking loser Mr. "Master Prepper" is. He'll be one of the first to perish when TSHTF.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kadosh,

Posts: 277 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
Not to worry though...I have THREE socks left over there with which to fuck with the asswipe! lmao

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Don't get in a frenzy using them up

Pick your "battles" well

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 670 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
Dobbin:

Um. We are guests here on Dennis' Board.

When you're invited to the party you don't mention that the punch is a little weak or you don't like his drapes.

And gee - I wish this couch were more comfortable.

Object is to meet & greet and render opinion. Mostly this last. Argument could be made that Dennis only allows opinion that agree with his own.

Others might disagree.

THATS the point.

Dobbin
Who thought your thoughts apt, but your presentation needs a little grooming.

-----------------------------------------------------

THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!

1.) The TB2K members are NOT guests. They're partners. TB2K is a USER FUNDED board.
2.) If I go to somebody's place and the host insults or assaults me, he's still getting called out or knocked out as the case may be! Period.
3.) The horse was correct in pointing out that the fuckstain only tolerates posts and posters who agree with him. Guess that's why I've been banned 20 times since 1999.
4.) MY presentation needs grooming? Whatever..

Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
Don't get in a frenzy using them up

Pick your "battles" well

Not to worry...when stock gets low, I just pick up a few more. I am getting bored with tweaking the dickwad though. I must be getting old...

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
TB2K is a USER FUNDED board.

yes and apparently the slimball keeps a list and it ain't to send thank you cards neither

fucking creep

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 670 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
That fat tub of shit wants his followers to fund his ego, but can't take it when one of them barks back at him. He's an immature, egotistical pussy. But one that's just a tad bit smarter than his followers in that he gets them to fund his playpen AND agree to play by his rules. He lets people treat Farmer John like an outcast, but I guarantee none of his favorites have ever been issued a warning about civility. Or is it only the staff members you can't challenge over there? I've often wondered how many real members are there vs socks LardAss has created to be his yes men.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 239 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Norman Bates
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes and apparently the slimball keeps a list and it ain't to send thank you cards neither

Slimball?

1rofl

I love Mother

Posts: 132 | Location: Madness | Registered: October 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Bates:
quote:

Slimball?

1rofl

Ain't nothing "slim" about LardAss.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
He's got his annual cash now. Instantly became a dick.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1424 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Your profile isn't blocked, why do you think you burned the sock, besides posting here.

Do you like my boobies?

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1424 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I took a good shit today. And after I wiped my stone ass I thought about Lard Ass!

Posts: 774 | Registered: June 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:
Your profile isn't blocked, why do you think you burned the sock, besides posting here.

Because when he PMd me, I unloaded on him and told him what a pathetic prick and waste of life he is. But you're right...he hasn't officially booted me yet.

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
TB2K is a USER FUNDED board.

the truth of the matter.

which is why I don't run fundraisers to support the immense cost of keeping the lights on.

Dennis is an egomaniacal prick, and what is worse, those idiots pay that slimy douchenozzle to shit all over them.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2880 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Dennis is an egomaniacal prick, and what is worse, those idiots pay that slimy douchenozzle to shit all over them.

Didn't Jimmy Swaggart pay a prostitute to do that?

ETA: After further research, Jimmy just paid a prostitute call him bad names in a hotel room as she pleasured herself in front of him.

My bad.

1anon

Posts: 2794 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
quote:

Didn't Jimmy Swaggart pay a prostitute to do that?

ETA: After further research, Jimmy just paid a prostitute call him bad names in a hotel room as she pleasured herself in front of him.

My bad.

1anon

If LardAss does that, it's with truckers.

Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, it's some kind of sick fetish his lemmings have.

Picture of The Simple Simian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
quote:

Because when he PMd me, I unloaded on him and told him what a pathetic prick and waste of life he is. But you're right...he hasn't officially booted me yet.

Shit, I'd like to read that !!

Sometimes, it takes D'enny a little while to boot people. He got pissed off at me about 10 years ago when I sent him 2 pennies taped to a sheet of paper with my screen name... He immediately sent me a PM telling me how he disapproved, but it took him 2 weeks to actually get the job done... Smile

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Simple Simian:
Sometimes, it takes D'enny a little while to boot people. He got pissed off at me about 10 years ago when I sent him 2 pennies taped to a sheet of paper with my screen name... He immediately sent me a PM telling me how he disapproved, but it took him 2 weeks to actually get the job done... Smile

The infantile bastard banned you for sending him 2 pennies? Really? I guess it shouldn't surprise me though.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
quote:

Dude, you HAVE to share that!

Do you like my boobies?

Repeal the 19th.