Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    UNFUCKING BELIEVEABLE! UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE!!! LAZY, INCOMPETANT TEXAS COPS HOLD CIRCLE JERK WHILE MEX-TRANNY-PSYCHO MURDERS CHILDREN.... UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

UNFUCKING BELIEVEABLE! UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE!!! LAZY, INCOMPETANT TEXAS COPS HOLD CIRCLE JERK WHILE MEX-TRANNY-PSYCHO MURDERS CHILDREN.... UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
Now as the reals facts of the situation unfolds in Texas we are learing that the local, federal and whatever other police agencies had a circle-jerk for about one hour as the Mexican-Tranny-Psycho started murdering children in the school.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE!!

You have a PSYCHO who rams his truck into the entrance of a school and for 16 minutes starts shooting up the place... at one point do the cops put down their doughnuts and arrive at the scene? Just how long does it take for them to get off their fat asses (and if you look at them--OMFG! they are all porkers) and come in sirens blaring?

JUST HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE, YOU COCK-SUCKERS?

Then the psycho holds the kids hostage for about and hour and the FUCKING LAZY UNIFORM WEARERS are standing about roping off the scene with yellow tape. At one point do you think this psycho is dangerous? Do you really think you have a hostage situation and you should treat it as such?

YOU FUCKING MORONS!

Now I am learing that the local police went into the school to rescue their OWN CHILDREN--all the while holding back desperate parents who want to get their own children. They even cuff and arrest one desperate woman who tried to break through the lines to get to her children. You can watch the video/s of desperate parents pleading with the LAZY MOTHER-FUCKING-COPS to do something--yet they continue their circle jerk.

Then the shots began... and at what point do you move in with guns blazing to take the psycho down?

AT WHAT POINT DO YOU ACT YOU LAZY MOTHER-FUCKERS?

JUST WHEN?

Oh--you were just obeying orders to stand?!

JUST WHEN DO YOU NOT OBEY ORDERS FOR A HIGHER PURPOSE?

Shades of Sandy Hook over again.
What do we pay these fuckers for anyways?!
I guess they're only good for writing tickets and seizing property (revenue farming for the state).

https://www.mediaite.com/news/...ing-uvalde-shooting/

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/...nt-on-killing-spree/

https://thepostmillennial.com/...-by-federal-marshals

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,

Posts: 8120 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am watching Tucker this evening--and he is unwinding the official police story. The official police version is pure bullshit. Cops stood about for 1 hour before acting.

Federal Marshalls and Border Patrol also involved.

YOU MUST WATCH THIS EPISODE OF TUCKER CARLSON.

I am amazed on how much the LEO community is covering up for their incompetance.

Fuck me!!!

Is Tucker Carlson the only one on television who actually tells the truth?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,

posted Hide Post
https://raconteurreport.blogsp...2/05/90-minutes.html

Color Me Shocked:

Chickenshit douchebadges in kevlar vests and with rifles on, stood around "forming a perimeter" while 18 y.o. mental defective slaughtered children unhindered in Uvalde elementary school, as kids' parents futilely urged cops to "do something" for an hour and a half.

The. SPECIAL. Hell.

Because if spectating while children are being gunned down, just to save your pension, isn't child molestation, strike the phrase from the lexicons. Uvalde badged chickenshits, consider yourselves served with the Official White Feather of Cowardice. Please, we besech you, do the right thing: go home and eat your guns, if you have a shred of dignity left.

Those gutless m*****f*****s, from chief to lowest beat cop, should be fired for cause, and en masse, and all policing duties turned over to the county sheriff and Texas Rangers, until they can find some non-chickenshits and train them to do the job correctly, from scratch.

All their names and likenesses should be memorialized on a plaque in perpetutity at Cowards' Park, erected on the school front lawn, publicly identifying every single one of them as the cowards they are, for all time, with a giant white chicken atop the marble marker.

They were more afraid of a tranny shooter than they were the endless lifetime of shame of being cowards when it mattered.

And they should be rewarded by the city and its citizens for that behavior for all time.

Teaching that lesson to generations of school kids would be worth gold.

POSTED BY AESOP AT 10:08 AM
LABELS: BURNING HATRED LIKE A THOUSAND SUNS, DOUCHEBADGE

posted Hide Post
I read that the mom that got cuffed talked to Border Patrol, who talked to the cops and persuaded them to take her cuffs off.

She distanced herself from the crowd, bolted, jumped a fence, ran into the school, and ran back out with her 2 kids.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 4283 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I read that the mom that got cuffed talked to Border Patrol, who talked to the cops and persuaded them to take her cuffs off.

She distanced herself from the crowd, bolted, jumped a fence, ran into the school, and ran back out with her 2 kids.

This is correct.
She was also tazed and cuffed beforehand.

posted Hide Post
dayam. I didn't know she got tazed. That was a bitch move.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 4283 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
dayam. I didn't know she got tazed. That was a bitch move.

You stay away from the momma bear and her cubs.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Not cool, again.

Reminds me of bullies, if you confront them with the same force, they back off.

Good on the mom, wonder if she'll be a homeschooler now....hmmm.

Why be a cop if you're not willing to take the big chances when called upon. Sort of like a firefighter that doesn't like heat. WTF!

At least they went home OK (for the most part), right?

When seconds count.....the cops are only hours away, even though they're standing right there armed to the teeth.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2169 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
Most of these killers are known to have mental issues by law enforcement,this kid should have never passed a background check to purchase weapons.It’s almost like they want these murders to take place so they can try this gun contro bullshit.
Now I don’t know if I believe the cops spin on why they stood by but here it is…
https://www.breitbart.com/bord...exas-school-shooter/

Posts: 2375 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Most of these killers are known to have mental issues by law enforcement,this kid should have never passed a background check to purchase weapons.It’s almost like they want these murders to take place so they can try this gun contro bullshit.
Now I don’t know if I believe the cops spin on why they stood by but here it is…

A lot of this is simply the fault of typical lazy-assed state employees not updating records and systems with the red flags that would cause NICS to reject some mentally unstable fuckwit like the Uvalde shooter -- the same lazy-assed state employees that leave dead people on voter rolls for decades after their passing, etc.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2462 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:

A lot of this is simply the fault of typical lazy-assed state employees not updating records and systems with the red flags that would cause NICS to reject some mentally unstable fuckwit like the Uvalde shooter -- the same lazy-assed state employees that leave dead people on voter rolls for decades after their passing, etc.

Roll Eyes

Herein lies the problem. A minor’s record is sealed. Things they do before age 18, do not travel past their 18th birthday. Both the Brooklyn and Uvalde shooter share this bonus, which allowed their purchase to go unhindered.

All the laws they want to pass would not have fixed or stopped these shooters, because minors are given the pass on their birthday at 18. They no longer have an adult criminal history, as they were adults just a few days.

This above is what needs to be adjusted. Childhood issues, especially teen years need to be reviewed. SSRI use, threats, actions all should apply.

Sen. Gonzales of Texas thinks this kid was the one who threatened 4 years ago to kill by shooting up a school at age 18, in 2022.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9567 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Watch the video inside the article.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ho...o-shoot-up-a-school/

posted Hide Post
The lies of the cops are digging themselves even deeper and deeper.

I am beyond furious--have to take a couple shots of vodka to calm down (Stoli--Go Force Z!).

posted Hide Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
The lies of the cops are digging themselves even deeper and deeper.

I am beyond furious--have to take a couple shots of vodka to calm down (Stoli--Go Force Z!).

Cops.

I wonder, in hindsight, what those cops that arrested George Floyd would have done if they had been the cops on the scene if they had the choice today. Instead of being in jail, that is. Would they have tried to jump in and do the right thing, or hang back just in case they piss of the left for making a mistake?

Damned if you do. Damned if you don’t.

And now we heard the door to the school had been locked as it should have been , BUT a teacher ran out the door after hearing the shots, went back in after her cell phone and left the door propped OPEN! Probably to do a tick-tok video for likes.

They kids would all be alive IF NOT for the actions of that teacher…..

A series of misfortunate events. Even Lemonysnicket couldn’t belive this.

posted Hide Post
This one MAN in a sea of pussy-badged-pension-pigs takes matters into his own hand--grabs a shotgun from his barber and goes into the school to save his daughter and others. Ignores orders and does what needs to be done while the other pussy's stand around in a circle jerk.

Heroic officer rushed into Uvalde school with barber’s shotgun to save daughter

https://nypost.com/2022/05/27/...JX3J2RkxxMW1BQmJmMw..

posted Hide Post
A perfect example of uniformed-paycheck-pigs and their incompetance.
Look at this clown in the starched white cowboy hat--take it away and he is just tire-buster at Costco... if he were lucky.

These mother-fucking bumbling fools should be lined up against a wall and executed.

Jimmy Dore and company excoriates these dress-up cowboy pussies!

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I think this is part of that agenda. Paint the local PD as inept, cry out to defund them, vilify them and send in a "fed" to rescue the kids. See how everyone loves this? This is how you get people to demand federal policing. This is not what you want to happen.

Posts: 766 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think this is part of that agenda. Paint the local PD as inept, cry out to defund them, vilify them and send in a "fed" to rescue the kids. See how everyone loves this? This is how you get people to demand federal policing. This is not what you want to happen.

This is not what's happening here.

In that small town you have a bunch of fuck-tard's running around in starched white cowboy hats acting like alleged police. They were and still are all FUCKING PUSSIES AND COWARDS. The main FUCK TARD CHIEF OF POLICE is now refusing to cooperate with the Texas Rangers in any investigation because his feeeeeeelings are hurt by all the criticism.

What you have here in that town are a bunch of clowns in cowboy hats running around setting speed traps and revenue farming as their main activity--when it came to something real hard and dangerous they fell apart like a 99cent store sweater in the washer.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And again, I would never be a cop. If you help, you yourself will be in trouble for something else, someone will complain Yolanda turned her ankle when she got handcuffed.

If they busted in and started shooting, a kid could have got caught in a crossfire. And then the cops are in trouble again.

I think I know why they did nothing. Probably getting even with those that may judge if they killed the perp.

I think the cops should have done wayyyy more than they did, but I keep looking at how all the arrest and deaths of criminals then afterwards get the cops thrown in jail for what they did to the criminals!!

Judge not lest you be judged.

So I won’t judge. And it could have been planned. In this day and age, everyone has an agenda.

Oh, and as of this morning…the door was NOT propped open. Nothing is staying the same with the narrative.

Added, the narrative of the teacher leaving the door open was removed when the attacks on that teacher began. Did she deny it after saying she did it? Why is the story changing faster than a cheap hooker’s client?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,