Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    I've Got Some Good News and Some Bad News...First the good news
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

I've Got Some Good News and Some Bad News...First the good news
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
I received my DNA profile. So here's why I'm shocked to high heaven.

I'M PART black. Holy Fuck man- I had no clue.
I thought I was a mix of Italian and Jewish.

Posts: 7607 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
We have ordered a few of the test kits too, can't wait to see how Black/Injun I am!

I'm betting 95% Scotts-Irish/English/German, but whoa buddy, that other 5% is gonna be funny.

Hope I am not one of those shady jew types...

1beer1

Posts: 1178 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Hope you don't mind of I engage in a bit of ebonics. This whole schtick is so new to me that I'm discombobulated to the MAX.

Yo Yo y'all. I be trippin.

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Anyone who does those heritage DNA tests are out of their mind.

Don't worry Max, you must be Ethiopian Jew. That, or your ancestor granny gave it up to some Carthaginian.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a ancient band of black ethiopian jews maybe you're one of them? Dude Moses even married a ethiopian woman.

Maybe you're consoled with having a big dick, because if you're black and got a tiny dick than that just wouldnt be fair I tell ya! not at all.

Posts: 37 | Registered: June 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I don't need those DNA kits. I already know I am 100% pure mutt.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5703 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
The government invented those tests to bring forth those with alien DNA. Your momma may have consorted with E.T.

They're coming to get you, Barbara!!

pepe1

Meanwhile, have a bag of Reese's Pieces and don't tell anyone.

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7656 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
less than zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:

"You be bluffin', whiny whigger; ain't got no claim
to be a nigger; got no soul, no funky beat; I'll kick
yo' ass out to the street! Know what I'm sayin'?"

Posts: 93 | Registered: July 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The upside to all this is you'll be able to click off the box that indicates that you're also African American as well as caucasian. Perhaps you'll even get a job or exemption to some things in the future for identifying as such.

Posts: 5 | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Will you stand in line for reparations?

You can pay your black side $$$ from your white side and call it even.

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7656 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
I received my DNA profile. So here's why I'm shocked to high heaven.

I thought I was a mix of Italian and Jewish.

another damned nigger

Roll Eyes

lmao

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brutus,

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1368 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of assbeef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by demeritus:
quote:

"You be bluffin', whiny whigger; ain't got no claim
to be a nigger; got no soul, no funky beat; I'll kick
yo' ass out to the street! Know what I'm sayin'?"

that is good.

Posts: 52 | Location: ? | Registered: August 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Da .gov thanks you for your DNA sample.

Soon enough they'll share it with insurance companies which will then jack your rates 250% based on some fucking DNA 'profile'.

Fuck that. I'm white on the outside and that's all that counts to the world. The rest of my mutt I have a slight idea but don't really care. I have my boner, am happy with it and am fed and dry; complain? Who me?

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Posts: 1153 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I got Scandahoovian in the woodpile.

I blame the Vikings. Wink

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2710 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thinks I may got a bit o' rat in me.

roooooaaaarrr

(running back to my hidey hole)

Posts: 37 | Registered: June 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
DNA?

I did that once back in the 60s. A chemist buddy of mine at UCLA made up a batch and we put som on sugar cubes. MAN – I didn’t come down for three days.

sniff

Posts: 437 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANGRY RAGEHEAD:
We have ordered a few of the test kits too, can't wait to see how Black/Injun I am!

I'm betting 95% Scotts-Irish/English/German, but whoa buddy, that other 5% is gonna be funny.

1beer1

Good News guys!

I am super-white!

Not a bit of injun, jew, gypsy or Afreekan.

I am a little disappoint, as I was looking forward to being able to say "What's up my Nigga?" to one of my two black friends.

Oh and you might like this Brutus, my Genetic Community lists "Early Settlers of Mississippi and Louisiana"...

Sup Cuz!

Thumbs Up

Posts: 1178 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
There are certain advantages to having black in ya--Did I say that correctly. I must rephrase.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

1beer1

Good News guys!

I am super-white!

Not a bit of injun, jew, gypsy or Afreekan.

I am a little disappoint, as I was looking forward to being able to say "What's up my Nigga?" to one of my two black friends.

Oh and you might like this Brutus, my Genetic Community lists "Early Settlers of Mississippi and Louisiana"...

Sup Cuz!

Thumbs Up

Howdy! 1hi1

I haven't done one of those tests yet, but my brother did and it came back purely northern European, just as I suspected it would.

There was an oft-told tale in our family over the years about us having some injun blood in us, but I always figured that was bullshit since 1) we grow facial hair too easily and 2) we don't have much of that lay-around-drunk-and-not-work tendency about us.

DEFINITELY glad no nigger turned up in the analysis. I might've had to seriously consider suicide if that had been the case.

Razz

Posts: 1368 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
I think I probably look rather Viking-ish.

Dark blond hair, ginger facial hair.....