Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    The Diet Coke Button
Go
New
Find
Tools

The Diet Coke Button
 Login/Join

7 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted
What the media is mockingly calling the Diet Coke button is absent from the Resolute Desk in Biden's administration.

What it actually is, is a panic button in a finished wooden box adorned with the Presidential Seal that when pressed immediately summons the Secret Service into the Oval Office.

Not only present in pictures when Trump was in office, but when Obama, Bush, and Clinton held the office.

Why doesn't Joe have it?

Right click

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 8600 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
The funny answer would be because he can't remember what it does and keeps pressing it.

Or that he likes Pepsi, so he figured he doesn't need that button.

Posts: 2554 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Doesn't the Oval Office overlook the newly redone Rose Garden? If so, there are no trees outside that windw.

Posts: 646 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The button isn’t necessary because he only goes to the Oval Office to sign things that his handlers tell him to, so he’s never there longer than 5 minutes.

Posts: 259 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
"Apparently most presidents keep it in a drawer, or out of sight, but only Trump kept his on the desk, at all times, and used it — not in times of danger — but to brag to journalists about his abilities to summon Diet Cokes.

Family Guy used to make fun of Trump’s Diet Coke button all the time actually which, I think, is why nobody believed it was a real thing. The President can’t possibly have a Diet Coke panic button, because that’s a Family Guy joke, right?"

SCARYMOMMY

Posts: 8190 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
You didn't right click the image box, bogan. If you did, you would clearly see the box clearly on the desk when Obama, Bush, and Clinton sat behind it.

Posts: 8600 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what this right click thing is.

I see it was for tea for the kenyan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...e%20button%20removed.

NEVER a panic button

Posts: 8190 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post

https://www.quora.com/The-Oval...the-Resolute-Desk-do

posted Hide Post
So Trump used it to communicate with the Secret Service to deliver him Diet Cokes.

7 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:
I have no idea what this right click thing is.

I see it was for tea for the kenyan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...e%20button%20removed.

NEVER a panic button

Lying through omission is still lying, bogan.

quote:
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_Coke_button

Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
My understanding SS stamd outside door and outsode window so what point panic button?

Also wtf is this right click thing?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Maybe this will give you a clue why he may need a button.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6unVd25SqQZy/

Hell is upon us, grab a seat!

Posts: 8561 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

From the comments. Is LeeW Shinman?

7 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
It's for the agents that come out of the ceiling, bogan.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

From the comments. Is LeeW Shinman?

Ouch.

He's so tricky, always mixing it up.

You matter.
Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared.
Then you energy.

Posts: 10341 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
I see the box was back on Biden's desk today.

But what does it do? Coke, coffee or peppermint tea?

/Enquiring minds wanno know...

posted Hide Post
It summons Antifa.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Button was on the desk in the vid I saw this morning.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post