Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Trump announced he's recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital city, and starting the process of moving the U.S. embassy there from Tel Aviv.
Go
New
Find
Tools

Trump announced he's recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital city, and starting the process of moving the U.S. embassy there from Tel Aviv.
 Login/Join

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted
Arabs are pissed.

So is The Pope.

It seems the Doom Application is being filled out correctly and in triplicate.

Chicom will have no other choice than to approve some serious Doom.

Thumbs Up

Posts: 2522 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
I've been wondering all day if there is any conceivable benefit to this beyond making apocalyptic Christians cream their jeans.

Posts: 2011 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
Arabs are pissed.

So is The Pope.

It seems the Doom Application is being filled out correctly and in triplicate.

Chicom will have no other choice than to approve some serious Doom.

Thumbs Up

Well the Arabs and the pope can all happily fuck each other in the ass as far as I'm concerned.

Fuck them AND what they think about it.

1mad2

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1371 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
I've been wondering all day if there is any conceivable benefit to this beyond making apocalyptic Christians cream their jeans.

I like it for the implicitly stated "go fuck yourself" that the Jews are giving to the moo-slimes.

Anything to piss off those pieces of shit brightens my day to at least a small degree.

Smile

Posts: 1371 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I am with Brutus on this one. I frankly don't give one flying fuck about what the Palis, or Muslims in general, feel about this. Jerusalem was the capital of the Jewish people long before Mohammed showed up with his campaign of death and repression.

But prepare for massive whinging, and some terror attacks, because that is how Islam rolls. Submission. Mad

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2713 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
I am with Brutus on this one. I frankly don't give one flying fuck about what the Palis, or Muslims in general, feel about this. Jerusalem was the capital of the Jewish people long before Mohammed showed up with his campaign of death and repression.

But prepare for massive whinging, and some terror attacks, because that is how Islam rolls. Submission. Mad

Thumbs Up

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Converting the Dome of the Rock to the new US Embassy would be good for a chuckle.

FFS the capitol is Jerusalem. That's where all the offices of the seat of government are. Having the embassy outside the capitol would be like having all the foreign embassies in Baltimore.

Oh yeah, and fuck the muslims.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5453 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
Fuck the palis and the pope. Frank is no JP or JP2. Hell, he isn't even up there with Benny. He's a fucking godless commie! (Whereas I am a godless conservative )

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5706 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
Protests are heating up.

Those fuckers will riot over anything.

I'm all for the idea of taking over the Dome of the Rock and turning it into a Kinko's.

Force, power, death, and war is all they understand...

Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
Protests are heating up.

I'm all for the idea of taking over the Dome of the Rock and turning it into a Kinko's.

Force, power, death, and war is all everybody understood in the 14th century so whats so wrong about their thinking?

sniff

Posts: 445 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snort:
quote:
Protests are heating up.

Force, power, death, and war is all everybody understood in the 14th century so whats so wrong about their thinking?

sniff

Because it's not the 14th century anymore, silly.

Things evolved...and 99% for the better.

Unless you want to go back to that time and way of life.

Come to think of it, The Black Plague was pretty rad.

Oh, and syphilis...

I love me some syphilis.

hopey

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
The bible and rapture retards are shitting their pants with glee over this move.

They honestly believe that their "new temple" will magically appear atop the designated "temple mount."

I always have to point out to these dopes that there never, ever was a temple atop that place where all the Joooooooo's line up like sheep to pray (the Wailing Wall).

Nope--no temple ever stood atop that place.

What stood atop that place was the Roman Fort that housed about 10,000 Roman Legionnaires (the good guys) and their support personnel.

The Temple actually stood about 400 meters to the left of the "Wailing Wall" and until recently was completely covered over with rubble. Nothing of it stood (zero) after the Roman pulled it down (and rightfully so).

The Rapture Retards and Evangelicals contribute to several organizations which are purporting to "prepare" for the New Temple... and of course these are scam organizations specifically designed to drain money from these dopes with the vain hopes the new temple being erected upon the "temple mount" --which will, never, ever happen.

It's all a big scam.

Posts: 4218 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post