Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    LardAss Is Doing it Again!
Go
New
Find
Tools

LardAss Is Doing it Again!
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...inister-Jacinda-Arde

Dennis Olson
Chief Curmudgeon

Well, we don’t clutch strings of pearls and whine about how he’s “failed us” like you people do. Just vote for a f’ing Marxist and STFU. At this point, you’re either in or out. There’s no room left for those without balls.

Keep scrolling down on this thread and you'll see he's fucking nuts STILL!

Posts: 92 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And then you have this moron:

vestige
Has No Life - Lives on TB

THIS THREAD illustrates exactly why I have stayed with TB2K these many years. Every site I have ever visited has its ups and downs and this one is no different. Every member including Admins has ups and downs... this includes me by the way.

The Curmudgeon, like the rest of this motley crew, is not immune from the blows that life delivers. In spite of that, he tries his damnedest to remain consistent in his beliefs and his actions. I believe this is not a practice he merely maintains but is inherent in his beliefs. I say this based on approximately 20 years of association with Dennis.

We are getting down to the short rows now and tribes are becoming clearly established here and in other sites. The tares are going to be eliminated.

I am with the Curmudgeon 100% in his stance on the issue in this thread.

This no time for vacillation, hand wringers and whiners.

The events transpiring in the coming months will determine whether we and our descendants remain citizens in the greatest country that has ever existed or subjects in another communist gulag.

Nothing follows.

Posts: 92 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
10 to 1 odds that "vestige" is LardAss' sock.

Posts: 3107 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
10 to 1 odds that "vestige" is LardAss' sock.

I was thinking that when I was reading the post!!! lmao!!! The 20 years remark I put down to when he made the sock lol

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 721 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Exact same shit he pulled on you Sunny and many others. Smith said what needed to be said and not many came to Dennis's defense either. Dennis is pissed off because he's unemployed and he lets it bleed out in his behavior with others. This is why Dennis can't get hired any where. Pretty sure his attitude comes out without him even realizing it. He hates women, so he'll flunk any interview with any woman. You can read it with his "I hate women" rant. No man can keep a straight face and speak nicely to any female because the hate does come out. He's forever an obnoxious asshole.

Posts: 126 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Imagine carrying around that kind of rage and resentment every day of your life. Tick tock.

Posts: 2154 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The hatred for women is apparent for sure.
And he really cannot stand for anyone to criticize the Donald.
If I still believed that voting does any good at all, I'd probably vote for Trump. But I dislike his running off at the mouth, the lying and the pure idiotic sounding everything about him.

Ah, but he's not Hillary, eh? Smile

posted Hide Post
He always turns into a whiny bitch when he fails to get yet another temporary job. Seems his past really caught up with him this time. No job for Denny.

Members gave him ideas for work last time he was between gigs and he acted like he was so much better than that. Why "he made $80 an hour, why would he waste his skills on a menial job" bs.

Wasn't his sock Vessie the one who started the "chip in for Hermoine" beg-a-thon for lardass? So he begged for himself.

Hope he wastes away on Social Security. What can he get from his history of Denny's Lawn Service and a plethora of temp jobs? Minimum or so. Gonna be fun to watch him sink further.

1rock1

Posts: 15 | Registered: September 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneEyedJack:

Hope he wastes away on Social Security. What can he get from his history of Denny's Lawn Service and a plethora of temp jobs? Minimum or so. Gonna be fun to watch him sink further.

1rock1

I about choked on the Denny's Lawn Service. Notice how much he complains about picking up his dog's shit, and mowing a 6x6 foot lawn and sweating his balls off? Denny can barely make it out the front door much less run a lawn service. Nah, his previous employers saw how much time he wasted on TB than doing the work assigned to him. The more he pisses people off, the less money he gets, he sure is a dumb ass when it comes to finances. Remember, he always had to have the best and finest.

Posts: 126 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
Imagine carrying around that kind of rage and resentment every day of your life. Tick tock.

Exactly what I was thinking.

PLUS, add 350-400 pounds to mix...

Tick-tock indeed.

posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]I about choked on the Denny's Lawn Service. Notice how much he complains about picking up his dog's shit, and mowing a 6x6 foot lawn and sweating his balls off? Denny can barely make it out the front door much less run a lawn service. Nah, his previous employers saw how much time he wasted on TB than doing the work assigned to him. The more he pisses people off, the less money he gets, he sure is a dumb ass when it comes to finances. Remember, he always had to have the best and finest.[/QUOTE]

For real, he had one. Imagine it. Wonder if he was a 400 lb. lardass back then too, and how did, he do anything?

Legal Name: DENNIS JEROME OLSON
DBA Name: DENNY OLSON LAWN MOWING SERVICE
Physical Address: 2010 GRAND AVE
ALBERT LEA, MN 56007-2039

1rock1

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneEyedJack:
I about choked on the Denny's Lawn Service. Notice how much he complains about picking up his dog's shit, and mowing a 6x6 foot lawn and sweating his balls off? Denny can barely make it out the front door much less run a lawn service. Nah, his previous employers saw how much time he wasted on TB than doing the work assigned to him. The more he pisses people off, the less money he gets, he sure is a dumb ass when it comes to finances. Remember, he always had to have the best and finest.[/QUOTE]

For real, he had one. Imagine it. Wonder if he was a 400 lb. lardass back then too, and how did, he do anything?

Legal Name: DENNIS JEROME OLSON
DBA Name: DENNY OLSON LAWN MOWING SERVICE
Physical Address: 2010 GRAND AVE
ALBERT LEA, MN 56007-2039

1rock1

I'm sure it was very profitable for him.

He probably sat in his vehicle while a whole crew of illegal Mexicans mowed the lawns...

posted Hide Post
More likely, in Minnesota, a crew of illegal Somolians. But my money says he made his kids do the work.

1rock1

posted Hide Post
I fondly remember one of his last actions in Minnesota, when the water tank broke, was to buy TWO of them so he would have a spare. Something he shouldn't have needed for at least 10 years. Financial genius that one!

Posts: 80 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
I fondly remember one of his last actions in Minnesota, when the water tank broke, was to buy TWO of them so he would have a spare. Something he shouldn't have needed for at least 10 years. Financial genius that one!

Don't forget the generator that's maybe still sitting in a storage unit up there because he's too damn lazy to go get it. He had to have the very best whole house generator on the market and guess who helped pay for it? He removed it and put it in storage when his house was foreclosed.
If it's still in storage, he's probably paid more in fees than it's worth at this point. He tried selling it to a couple of members but it never worked out. By now it's probably been sold at a storage unit sale for non-payment.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 295 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has he mentioned anything about the storage unit lately? I thought he had finally gotten rid of it but I don't really recall and losing it for nonpayment makes more sense. Remember the fancy, humungously expensive drapes he had to store because he would accept mere pittance for them. Like he would ever need drapes in Texas?

Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Has he mentioned anything about the storage unit lately? I thought he had finally gotten rid of it but I don't really recall and losing it for nonpayment makes more sense. Remember the fancy, humungously expensive drapes he had to store because he would accept mere pittance for them. Like he would ever need drapes in Texas?

Yep! Here in Texas we just thumbtack a towel over any window we don't like nosey folk looking in at us. Drapes are for faggots!

"Bigly!"

Posts: 6668 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
Drapes are for faggots!

Well, that explains it. Thumbs Up

Troll
One Bajillion
Tard Points!
Picture of Digger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:

I can't imagine it being much longer before he has some kind of serious health issue.

Posts: 112 | Registered: November 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post