Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Dennis has A nightmare: Dr. Sigmund Fiend Will Interpret This Nightmare
Go
New
Find
Tools

Dennis has A nightmare: Dr. Sigmund Fiend Will Interpret This Nightmare
 Login/Join

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
Chief Curmudgeon

18 First nightmare in a long time
I had my first nightmare in years last night. It was early evening and I was walking down the sidewalk in a historic city district. The streetlights, patterned after old-time gaslights, were just starting to shed their cheerful glow on the streets. There was only occasional traffic. There were other people walking as well, enjoying the late summer evening. Suddenly, zombies came pouring out of various buildings. There was no sound, and their speed was in between Dawn of the Dead (Ving Rhames version) and The Walking Dead. I had no weapons with me, and it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. There were far too many. Tens, then dozens, then hundreds. I was farther away than many others, who were dragged down and killed. I was moving as fast as I could for a fat old guy, desperately looking for some escape or sanctuary. There was none. The zombies finally noticed me, and began running towards me. Just before they got to me, I awakened.

I don’t need any analysis of the dream’s meaning. It was extraordinarily vivid, which is why I posted it. The colors, sounds and images seemed as real as life.
Reply With Quote Reply

Posts: 7608 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Dr. Fiend wishes to know what you were wearing, Dennis. Was it that pink Tu Tu with Red the feathered Boa? Were you wearing your floss black Bikini underwear? Were the Zombies naked? Did they wish to have some kind of physical contact with your corpulent person? Did that thought excite you? Did a big, black Zombie named LeRoy rape you to your satisfaction? What score would you give LeRoy?

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Dr. Fiend wishes to know what you were wearing, Dennis. Was it that pink Tu Tu with Red the feathered Boa? Were you wearing your floss black Bikini underwear? Were the Zombies naked? Did they wish to have some kind of physical contact with your corpulent person? Did that thought excite you?

By the way, Dr. Fiend graduated Magnum CUM LOTTE (HE LOVES STARBUCKS) FROM the University of Austria.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Chief Curmudgeon

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...tmare-in-a-long-time

18 First nightmare in a long time
I had my first nightmare in years last night. It was early evening and I was walking down the sidewalk in a historic city district. The streetlights, patterned after old-time gaslights, were just starting to shed their cheerful glow on the streets. There was only occasional traffic. There were other people walking as well, enjoying the late summer evening. Suddenly, zombies came pouring out of various buildings. There was no sound, and their speed was in between Dawn of the Dead (Ving Rhames version) and The Walking Dead. I had no weapons with me, and it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. There were far too many. Tens, then dozens, then hundreds. I was farther away than many others, who were dragged down and killed. I was moving as fast as I could for a fat old guy, desperately looking for some escape or sanctuary. There was none. The zombies finally noticed me, and began running towards me. Just before they got to me, I awakened.

I don’t need any analysis of the dream’s meaning. It was extraordinarily vivid, which is why I posted it. The colors, sounds and images seemed as real as life.
Reply With Quote Reply

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Dr. Fiend asks, furthermore, whether Dennis had access to ky jelly.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Dr. Fiend does a quick exam on Dennis.

Please cough, Dennis, while I apply my bony, cold hands to your scrotum.

Dennis coughs several times.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Dr. Fiend: Did a seven foot tall black Zombie have sexual relations with you in your dream?

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
What does this have to do with the Bunkerhole thread. You should be banned for interrupting that thread! 1dunno1 banned

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10859 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post