Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Brink of Civil War
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Brink of Civil War
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
The military, Quantico, Langley and Congress look at the office of the President as a temporary employee. He is just a temp that either gets in their way or covers their ass as they need.

Guess which one of those two gets their cooperation?

What part of stupid in your brain thinks any POTUS runs this country? Or is responsible for a failure?

Trump ran AS a test to prove what I said above.

It was not a failure.

You think the installation of an old man with later stage dementia is not proof of how that works?

Wake up!

Hell is upon us, grab a seat!

Posts: 8533 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump said he “alone can fix it”. He alone would drain the swamp, crush the deep state, and defeat the child-trafficking cabal of Democrats as per Q. None of it happened. He had 4 years to clean out Quantico and Langley, but he didn’t do it. He wasn’t running as a test, he was running to win. And instead, he lost.

Posts: 259 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
Trump said he “alone can fix it”. He alone would drain the swamp, crush the deep state, and defeat the child-trafficking cabal of Democrats as per Q. None of it happened. He had 4 years to clean out Quantico and Langley, but he didn’t do it. He wasn’t running as a test, he was running to win. And instead, he lost.

And you bought into that? It was a test. Watch what can’t ever be done unless you have every branch of the government willing to help!

The teacher says, is the glass half full? Watch me make half empty.

The teacher says, I am going to give you homework. Now go home and work.

And he never said he could fix any of that of which he was not earlier promised help from, most of those that stood behind him with their sharp knives behind their backs while smiling at the cameras, promising him they would go along with his wishes. Then one by one are exposed. Even Trump was surprised at the level of evil.

Julian Assange told Trump of their plan.

It isn’t the single man. It is his troops.

And again, you are trolling.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
quote:

And you bought into that?

Okay, so I guess he lied. Got it.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
quote:

And you bought into that?

Okay, so I guess he lied. Got it.

Have you ever heard of a man named JFK and what he said what he would do?

Did he lie too?

Can you understand what I am getting at or are you hung up on every word someone says?

Like “You can keep your plan and you can keep your doctor.”

Was that a lie?

A President can say what they want to do. If they are put in a stranglehold or someone along the line trips them, it doesn’t make everything work. Thank God in some instances, but others, not so much.

Get out from under the Pelosi family mafia world of lies. And the Obama plans for Marxist control of this once great country.

You know I know.

Oh, and by the way, wasn’t Biden for or about the New Green Deal, he said he was not.... so why does his website say he is? I guess if you go both ways, people like u think it isn’t a lie, right?

7 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
He got beat by a senile old man who campaigned from his basement and he couldn’t convince the courts, the states, his attorney general, his Vice President, or Congress to overturn the results. Sounds like failure to me.

Seems suspect at a casual glance, doesn't it.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 8422 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
quote:
He got beat by a senile old man who campaigned from his basement and he couldn’t convince the courts, the states, his attorney general, his Vice President, or Congress to overturn the results. Sounds like failure to me.

Seems suspect at a casual glance, doesn't it.

It certainly does, yet somehow the genius of an author doesn’t get that his statement pretty much spells fraud of the whole damn system.

posted Hide Post
So why couldn’t Trump defeat the fraudsters? He appointed hundreds of judges, 3 Supreme Court justices, a few Attorneys general, and none of them came through for him. His own Vice President betrayed him. Why did he keep picking people who wouldn’t do what he says? Is he a moron?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
So why couldn’t Trump defeat the fraudsters? He appointed hundreds of judges, 3 Supreme Court justices, a few Attorneys general, and none of them came through for him. His own Vice President betrayed him. Why did he keep picking people who wouldn’t do what he says? Is he a moron?

No, you are, for even having to ask that question. You seem to be having fun thinking you are inciting anger. All you incite here is laughter, as we laugh at your complete ignorance, no, stupidity.

It is people like you that would say Jesus Christ was a loser because he lost his life and was crucified.

But look at you!

lol = loser only losing

posted Hide Post
It still doesn’t explain why all the people he chose ended up disobeying his orders.

posted Hide Post
quote:
It still doesn’t explain why all the people he chose ended up disobeying his orders.
Because it was largely individual people subject to extreme intimidation measures. Or partisans.

As far as SCOTUS, Roberts had far more incentive to bury the cases than the newbies had to push them through.

Meanwhile, the investigations and court cases continue.

Posts: 781 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
For loser only losing.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot

Not a fat Buddha story, but it’s all I had time for.

Yeah, Buddha, the 600 pound leader who preaches about moderation.

lmao

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Because it was largely individual people subject to extreme intimidation measures. Or partisans.

Then he should have picked people less subject to intimidation or he should have been more intimidating. Maybe he was just out of his league.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then he should have picked people less subject to intimidation or he should have been more intimidating. Maybe he was just out of his league.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Fish

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
I misspoke. I meant the people who might have turned things around, at the governmental or court level.

As far as disobeying his orders, I don't think we really know that yet. You're too impatient. Or it was a way to find out who would be loyal.

Posts: 781 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I misspoke. I meant the people who might have turned things around, at the governmental or court level.

As far as disobeying his orders, I don't think we really know that yet. You're too impatient. Or it was a way to find out who would be loyal.

Trump did that before as a test to see who would be loyal when he was seen as down on his luck. He found out the ones who could be trusted, didn’t stick around. And the ones he never thought would hang true, stayed with him.

Proof no one really knows how people operate.

Sadly, I suspect lol has mommy issues and still thinks mommy is out to get him. He is trying to find out why the top dog allowed all the roaches to come out of the woodwork without a good stomping.

Roaches that lol hand fed.

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Read this and then extrapolate the Trump presidency
by a factor of ten.

"US Army investigating psyops officer who led group to Trump rally
By Jake Beiberg, Sarah Blake Morgan and James Laporta
January 12, 2021 — 6.37am
Charlotte, North Carolina: The US Army is investigating a psychological operations officer who led a group of people from North Carolina to the rally in Washington that led up to the deadly riot in the US Capitol by supporters of President Donald Trump.

Commanders at Fort Bragg are reviewing Captain Emily Rainey’s involvement in last week's events in the nation's capital, but she said she acted within military regulations and that no one in her group broke the law.

US Army Captain Emily Rainey speaks during an interview with WRAL-TV in May last year."

Posts: 9894 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Conclusion....Trump was over his head.
His competitors played DIRTY.

Democracy and dirty tricks are incompatible.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Remember this.... Democracy is the worship of jackals by jackasses..
— H.L. Mencken, 1880-1956, American columnist & cultural critic

7 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 8422 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post