Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  The Boob Shelter    BOOB SHELTER ROOLS
Go
New
Find
Tools

BOOB SHELTER ROOLS
 Login/Join

Useless Eater
Picture of CanadaSue
posted
We have to have them or else, what's the point of having a Boob Shelter?

I need to be able to hit people with infractions - can't do it in Time Out as we're already in Time Out. Even me. That's not right but it's reality. I have a burning need to infract people - I BUUUUUUUUURN!

So the rules: direct, evidence based, verifiable accounts are not permitted here..E-VAR! It can only be something known to only a few untracable few.

Source must be properly washed & FOAF is TOO CLOSE!!! People get hurt that way. Gotta be at least 4 degrees of separation between the source & the breathy reportage. So FOAF doesn't come close. FOAF'S SIL... okay, but if there's only one SIL... be careful.

Use either very specific dates or something really vague to protect sources. Such as: My daughter's gardener's husband's masseause, (don't ask!), said her pastor assured her we'd be hit by a meteor no one has spotted yet on Decmber 18th at 0742." Or: "My doctor's told me his brother's stock broker told him the markets were about to crash soon, soooooon! Exactly when depends on a few things he wasn't ready to share."

Anything in between that's verifiable or can be laughed about later when it doesn't pan out kills the spirit of the Boob Shelter.

Speaking of spirit - I don't drink but the rest of you can have at it. Cash in your own damned empties.

Hostile debunking - wrestled long & hard with that one. I hate it. It gets posters all squiffy, they tell us they're taking their balls & going home, then they stomp off for minutes & minutes before posting again. Doesn't do much for our numbers. So try to limit your hostile debunking for times when you're feling particularly morose & cruel - like when January's bills comes in.

Never post adresses or phone numbers - ever. Unless he's available, well heeled & cute.

Hater Without Portfolio

Posts: 18317 | Location: Kingston, Canada | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Herbcrouton
posted Hide Post
TLDR

An occasional bitch slap seems adequate.

Put 'er here, luv moom

Posts: 490 | Registered: January 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Useless Eater
Picture of CanadaSue
posted Hide Post
I can't infract?

I can't spitefully smite?

Screwed again...

Hater Without Portfolio

Posts: 18317 | Location: Kingston, Canada | Registered: May 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
We don't want no stinking rule, or cops. I wanna run free, steal, murder and make up my own rules as I go.

I wanna speak my mind, even if I don't have one. I wanna be right even when I'm wrong. I wanna lie to everyone as well as manipulate my way out of trouble. And I don't want anyone to call me on it.

Deal?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9748 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Useless Eater
Picture of CanadaSue
posted Hide Post
Even the pretense of being a Jack Booted Thug is being taken from me.

What about MY needs, MY entitlement?

I WANT MY RIGHTS!!!

Hater Without Portfolio

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
You need good representation, a real time lawyer of sorts. Maybe a good pimp even.

Anyone here wanna pimp CS?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
My dog has me trained to give her anything she wants by staring at me at barking a high pitched non stop bark. This dog is 14 years old and deaf.

panic TimeOut

Dear Abby! See above and solve my damned problem.

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Can anyone access the BS or is this restricted to only members with half a million posts, a valid email address and the obligatory chicken offering?

Posts: 891 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Only if you have a secret message from the uncle of a FOAF.

panic

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
Let me be your pitbull, Sue! I can bark like hell. To lunge at the end of chain, harmless but loud is an art form!

"Bigly!"

Posts: 7183 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CanadaSue:
We have to have them or else, what's the point of having a Boob Shelter?

I need to be able to hit people with infractions - can't do it in Time Out as we're already in Time Out. Even me. That's not right but it's reality. I have a burning need to infract people - I BUUUUUUUUURN!

So the rules: direct, evidence based, verifiable accounts are not permitted here..E-VAR! It can only be something known to only a few untracable few.

Source must be properly washed & FOAF is TOO CLOSE!!! People get hurt that way. Gotta be at least 4 degrees of separation between the source & the breathy reportage. So FOAF doesn't come close. FOAF'S SIL... okay, but if there's only one SIL... be careful.

Use either very specific dates or something really vague to protect sources. Such as: My daughter's gardener's husband's masseause, (don't ask!), said her pastor assured her we'd be hit by a meteor no one has spotted yet on Decmber 18th at 0742." Or: "My doctor's told me his brother's stock broker told him the markets were about to crash soon, soooooon! Exactly when depends on a few things he wasn't ready to share."

Anything in between that's verifiable or can be laughed about later when it doesn't pan out kills the spirit of the Boob Shelter.

Speaking of spirit - I don't drink but the rest of you can have at it. Cash in your own damned empties.

Hostile debunking - wrestled long & hard with that one. I hate it. It gets posters all squiffy, they tell us they're taking their balls & going home, then they stomp off for minutes & minutes before posting again. Doesn't do much for our numbers. So try to limit your hostile debunking for times when you're feling particularly morose & cruel - like when January's bills comes in.

Never post adresses or phone numbers - ever. Unless he's available, well heeled & cute.

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1224 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
tits2

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryuu Again
posted Hide Post
I LIKE this place!

Soon as I can figure out how to get in and back out, ima gonna..

1hi1

Posts: 131 | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
What a pain in the ass just to post a piktur

sniff

Posts: 504 | Location: gone | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
We don't want no stinking rule, or cops. I wanna run free, steal, murder and make up my own rules as I go.

I wanna speak my mind, even if I don't have one. I wanna be right even when I'm wrong. I wanna lie to everyone as well as manipulate my way out of trouble. And I don't want anyone to call me on it.

Deal?

Same. I'm saving up for a lawyer. lol

Seriously, there a quote that goes something like this;

Only under the rule of tyrants is the truth considered tyranny.

Still need to look up the proper quote though.

(My bunker is a mouse hole. i'll be ok! lol)

Posts: 37 | Registered: June 14, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<mouserymouse>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
Let me be your pitbull, Sue! I can bark like hell. To lunge at the end of chain, harmless but loud is an art form!

Fuck you right? If ya ain't happy now, put pink flamingos in your yard, you will be!!! Smile

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mouserymouse:
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:

Fuck you right? If ya ain't happy now, put pink flamingos in your yard, you will be!!! Smile

I did. The next morning they were gone! The neighborhood watch people said they migrated to uulan baatur where they make swizzle sticks and little paper umbrellas for all of America's bars. I'd be unpatriotic to file a report against our US cocktail industry. Cocktails were invented by our US founding fathers who wanted to get shitfaced after a hard day writing our constitution and bill of rights. Benjamin Franklin would always volunteer to take his young Patriots home to their wives. It was an astounding scientific fact that drinking with Ben caused your children to look just like Ben. Science is awesome!

"Bigly!"

Posts: 7183 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post