Uncle Bob's
BOOB SHELTER ROOLS

This topic can be found at:
https://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7887029566/m/1387039566

November 25, 2014, 16:04
CanadaSue
BOOB SHELTER ROOLS
We have to have them or else, what's the point of having a Boob Shelter?

I need to be able to hit people with infractions - can't do it in Time Out as we're already in Time Out. Even me. That's not right but it's reality. I have a burning need to infract people - I BUUUUUUUUURN!

So the rules: direct, evidence based, verifiable accounts are not permitted here..E-VAR! It can only be something known to only a few untracable few.

Source must be properly washed & FOAF is TOO CLOSE!!! People get hurt that way. Gotta be at least 4 degrees of separation between the source & the breathy reportage. So FOAF doesn't come close. FOAF'S SIL... okay, but if there's only one SIL... be careful.

Use either very specific dates or something really vague to protect sources. Such as: My daughter's gardener's husband's masseause, (don't ask!), said her pastor assured her we'd be hit by a meteor no one has spotted yet on Decmber 18th at 0742." Or: "My doctor's told me his brother's stock broker told him the markets were about to crash soon, soooooon! Exactly when depends on a few things he wasn't ready to share."

Anything in between that's verifiable or can be laughed about later when it doesn't pan out kills the spirit of the Boob Shelter.

Speaking of spirit - I don't drink but the rest of you can have at it. Cash in your own damned empties.

Hostile debunking - wrestled long & hard with that one. I hate it. It gets posters all squiffy, they tell us they're taking their balls & going home, then they stomp off for minutes & minutes before posting again. Doesn't do much for our numbers. So try to limit your hostile debunking for times when you're feling particularly morose & cruel - like when January's bills comes in.

Never post adresses or phone numbers - ever. Unless he's available, well heeled & cute.

Hater Without Portfolio
November 25, 2014, 19:12
Herbcrouton
TLDR

An occasional bitch slap seems adequate.

Put 'er here, luv moom

November 25, 2014, 19:21
CanadaSue
I can't infract?

I can't spitefully smite?

Screwed again...

Hater Without Portfolio
November 25, 2014, 19:25
Traitor Vic
We don't want no stinking rule, or cops. I wanna run free, steal, murder and make up my own rules as I go.

I wanna speak my mind, even if I don't have one. I wanna be right even when I'm wrong. I wanna lie to everyone as well as manipulate my way out of trouble. And I don't want anyone to call me on it.

Deal?

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

November 25, 2014, 19:41
CanadaSue
Even the pretense of being a Jack Booted Thug is being taken from me.

What about MY needs, MY entitlement?

I WANT MY RIGHTS!!!

Hater Without Portfolio
November 25, 2014, 19:55
Traitor Vic
You need good representation, a real time lawyer of sorts. Maybe a good pimp even.

Anyone here wanna pimp CS?

November 26, 2014, 18:39
Traitor Vic
My dog has me trained to give her anything she wants by staring at me at barking a high pitched non stop bark. This dog is 14 years old and deaf.

panic TimeOut

Dear Abby! See above and solve my damned problem.

December 02, 2014, 20:58
Ginger Quill
Can anyone access the BS or is this restricted to only members with half a million posts, a valid email address and the obligatory chicken offering?
December 03, 2014, 14:46
Jefiner
Only if you have a secret message from the uncle of a FOAF.

panic

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.
December 11, 2014, 08:29
Libertarian
Let me be your pitbull, Sue! I can bark like hell. To lunge at the end of chain, harmless but loud is an art form!

"Bigly!"
May 13, 2015, 12:45
Cankerblossom
quote:
Originally posted by CanadaSue:
We have to have them or else, what's the point of having a Boob Shelter?

I need to be able to hit people with infractions - can't do it in Time Out as we're already in Time Out. Even me. That's not right but it's reality. I have a burning need to infract people - I BUUUUUUUUURN!

So the rules: direct, evidence based, verifiable accounts are not permitted here..E-VAR! It can only be something known to only a few untracable few.

Source must be properly washed & FOAF is TOO CLOSE!!! People get hurt that way. Gotta be at least 4 degrees of separation between the source & the breathy reportage. So FOAF doesn't come close. FOAF'S SIL... okay, but if there's only one SIL... be careful.

Use either very specific dates or something really vague to protect sources. Such as: My daughter's gardener's husband's masseause, (don't ask!), said her pastor assured her we'd be hit by a meteor no one has spotted yet on Decmber 18th at 0742." Or: "My doctor's told me his brother's stock broker told him the markets were about to crash soon, soooooon! Exactly when depends on a few things he wasn't ready to share."

Anything in between that's verifiable or can be laughed about later when it doesn't pan out kills the spirit of the Boob Shelter.

Speaking of spirit - I don't drink but the rest of you can have at it. Cash in your own damned empties.

Hostile debunking - wrestled long & hard with that one. I hate it. It gets posters all squiffy, they tell us they're taking their balls & going home, then they stomp off for minutes & minutes before posting again. Doesn't do much for our numbers. So try to limit your hostile debunking for times when you're feling particularly morose & cruel - like when January's bills comes in.

Never post adresses or phone numbers - ever. Unless he's available, well heeled & cute.

Does anything rhyme with orange?
August 03, 2015, 07:27
Jefiner
tits2

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.
February 23, 2016, 12:07
Ryuu Again
I LIKE this place!

Soon as I can figure out how to get in and back out, ima gonna..

1hi1
April 24, 2017, 07:24
snort
What a pain in the ass just to post a piktur

sniff
June 14, 2017, 18:49
ignoramouse
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
We don't want no stinking rule, or cops. I wanna run free, steal, murder and make up my own rules as I go.

I wanna speak my mind, even if I don't have one. I wanna be right even when I'm wrong. I wanna lie to everyone as well as manipulate my way out of trouble. And I don't want anyone to call me on it.

Deal?

Same. I'm saving up for a lawyer. lol

Seriously, there a quote that goes something like this;

Only under the rule of tyrants is the truth considered tyranny.

Still need to look up the proper quote though.

(My bunker is a mouse hole. i'll be ok! lol)
August 06, 2017, 20:16
<mouserymouse>
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:
Let me be your pitbull, Sue! I can bark like hell. To lunge at the end of chain, harmless but loud is an art form!

Fuck you right? If ya ain't happy now, put pink flamingos in your yard, you will be!!! Smile
September 07, 2019, 23:00
Libertarian
quote:
Originally posted by mouserymouse:
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:

Fuck you right? If ya ain't happy now, put pink flamingos in your yard, you will be!!! Smile

I did. The next morning they were gone! The neighborhood watch people said they migrated to uulan baatur where they make swizzle sticks and little paper umbrellas for all of America's bars. I'd be unpatriotic to file a report against our US cocktail industry. Cocktails were invented by our US founding fathers who wanted to get shitfaced after a hard day writing our constitution and bill of rights. Benjamin Franklin would always volunteer to take his young Patriots home to their wives. It was an astounding scientific fact that drinking with Ben caused your children to look just like Ben. Science is awesome!

"Bigly!"